My name is Kristin Longacre and I am a photographer in her thirties. I spend my days working as an SEM Strategist and my evenings as a photographer, mommy and wife.
I have always had a love of taking photos. From sunsets to friends spending time together I have loved every minute of it. I like to say I inherited my love of photography from my Grandfather who was a hobby photographer for most of his life. I enjoy looking through his photos and look forward to the day I can have a wall full of photos we both took.
10 Fun Facts About Me:
1. I'm a proud boy mom.
2. I grew up in Toledo, OH and moved to Indiana for college.
3. I found out I was graduating a year early from college and wasn't quite sure what to do next in life so I stayed in Valparaiso.
4. In junior high & high school gymnastics was my life.
5. I was never very good at gymnastics but the memories I have from it will forever be there!
6. I coached gymnastics on and off for six years.
7. I used to design websites for USA Gymnastics national team members. Including Olympic Champion Paul Hamm and his twin brother Morgan.
8. I studied abroad the summer before my senior year of high school in France.
9. I can speak French if you give me a few hours (days) to catch up and remember the language.
10. My husband & I only overlap on watching one sport together. College Basketball. It will be a crazy day in our house if Valparaiso University and Indiana University ever play each other.